These guides are for our new v2 WordPress Themes. Check to see which version you're running. If you're running v1 we recommend updating to v2 to benefit from the huge array of new features. View v1 guides.
Once you have installed your theme and imported the demo content you can follow these steps to launch your business quickly.
Setup your theme in 3 easy steps:
- 1) Customize Your Theme Options (Wizard Panel)
- 2) Displaying Your Plans Within The Theme (Shortcode)
- 3) Link Your Plan Order Buttons To Your Software
Your theme will now be setup and your business ready for launch. These 3 steps provide a very good base for your business. Optionally you can further enhance every aspect of your theme by reading all of our guides.
We Are Here For You
If you can't find the answer you are looking for don't worry, our support is here to assist you.
All of these customizations are made within your WordPress admin panel so do not require any coding experience.
- Wizard Panel (Theme Options)
- Displaying Your Plans Within The Theme (Shortcode)
- Using Shortcode To Generate Elements
- Customizing The Menu
- Customizing The Widgets (sidebar, footer)
- Creating new pages
- Creating a blog
- Displaying a custom banner on sub-pages
- How to add a favicon
These guides involve editing code whether it be CSS, HTML or PHP. They may require some coding experience or involve a learning curve.
Guides on how to integrate your theme with supported software (optional) to add extra functionality. Our themes support WHMCS, Blesta, Clientexec, WISECP, HostBill & BoxBilling.
Guides specific to WordPress itself.
You can hire us to complete both updates to your theme and integration software on the Theme Addons page.
When either of our supported software release a new version we will update the integration template. You will need to apply the update following the guide for your software below. After a software update you may also need to re-sync your header/footer. Our exclusive integration setup means that you will not loose any customizations in 99% of cases as all of the customizations are handled within your WordPress theme.
- How to update your WHMCS Integration - Completed for each new WHMCS version
- How to update your Blesta Integration - Completed for each new Blesta version
- How to update your Clientexec Integration - Completed for each new Clientexec version
- How to update your WISECP Integration - Completed for each new WISECP version
- How to update your HostBill Integration - Completed for each new HostBill version
- How to update your BoxBilling Integration - Completed for each new BoxBilling version