Our premium HTML email templates are a simple and effective way to enhance your system and campaign emails/newsletters. They are fully compatible with WHMCS, AWeber, MailChimp and can be customised to meet your needs. With a bold header and sidebar call to actions you can increase sales and improve your branding. Our email templates are easy to install and come packed with the layered header PSD file.
- Out of the box solution - All of our email templates are a complete solution that's easy to install. Enhance your emails today quickly and easily with TemplateGenie's exclusive HTML email templates.
- Fully customizable & extendable - All of our templates are fully customizable with HTML/Photoshop experience should you wish to make changes.
- The best support - We provide unmatched support with all of our products and our email templates are no exception.
- Documentation included - We've spent a lot of time producing a easy to follow installation guide.
Your Zomex welcome email will also contain a link to access all of our bonuses and discounts available to our customer's. Some of the included bonuses are:
Free Enom reseller account
A free Enom reseller account ($100 deposit required) that will allow you to automate the sale of domains through WHMCS using your own brand.
Access to big discounts
We've managed to gain you access to big discounts from the leading companies in the industry from WHMCS module providers to payment gateways.
We provide a selection of optional addons for this template which are available during checkout. Any of these addons can also be ordered at anytime after the purchase of your template from our addons directory. Available addons include configuration of software, customization of the template & scripts.
Available addons for this template:
- Email integration
- Custom banner set
Frequently asked questions
Below you'll find the answers to many questions we receive frequently. If you can't find the answer to your question below please do contact us.
Can I customize the email templates?
Yes, all templates are made up of HTML and some CSS which is fully customizable.
How are the templates coded?
As with all email templates in order to be compatible with email clients they are coded with HTML tables. Unlike web browsers email clients tend not to support CSS so tables/older coding techniques are used to ensure high compatibility with the most popular email readers.
* The support for responsive functionality varies between email readers, it'll work on smart phones such as the iPhone but it's limited by the lack of support by older email readers such as Outlook.