First and foremost we hope you and your family are safe during this virus outbreak.
Today is a very special day, WHMCS have just officially announced the launch of V8! This new version sees lots of great new features and improvements to the leading software for web hosting resellers. I'm happy to announce that all of our responsive WHMCS templates, Wordpress themes, HTML templates & WHMCS modules have been updated to support WHMCS V8. Those looking to order a new template will find V8 support available out of the box, we have also created easy to follow update guides for all of our existing customer's showing you how to easily update your template for V8.
What's new in V8?
V8 sees a lot of fantastic features including:
- Users and Client Accounts - Users are the new way to log in and share access to accounts
- New Look Admin Area - A simplified, refined and optimised admin experience
- Email Delivery Providers - For increased email reliability and deliverability
We have created the following update guides for you. You will also be able to download the latest version from inside your account:
- WHMCS templates - V8 update guide
- Wordpress themes - V8 update guide
- HTML templates - V8 update guide
- Flex Mail email template - no update required
- WHMCS responsive invoice & quote - no update required
- WHMCS affiliates land anywhere - no update required
- WHMCS SEO enhancer - no update required
If you have any questions about WHMCS V8 or our templates please do leave a comment below.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Tuesday, September 29, 2020