Today is a very special day at Zomex, after months of hard work we are happy to announce the complete re-launch of our Slick Host WordPress theme with WHMCS sync! We've redeveloped the WHMCS sync integration, added many more shortcodes, new settings & more!
Slick Host features
- Automatic WHMCS sync - This theme automatically syncs with WHMCS so your client area always matches your design, menus, widgets and settings from the Wordpress theme.
- 6 hosting plan designs (shortcode) - Display your hosting plans using shortcodes with a mix of layouts to choose from (pricing tables, feature boxes, data tables)
- Responsive - Slick Host is a fully responsive web hosting Wordpress theme
- 3 menu layout options - We've added 3 menu layout options which can be changed instantly using the Wordpress menu page. The 3 layout options include a mega menu, dropdown menu and basic menu.
- Custom register and transfer domain pages - We have create custom domain register and transfer pages instead of using the cart based pages.
- Theme options (Wizard Panel) - Wizard Panel is our exclusive settings area that can be found inside your Wordpress admin panel. Upload your logo, change settings & much more easily.
- Built-in animation - As you scroll down the page you will be delighted with animated elements keeping up with modern design trends. This feature can also be turned off from inside Wizard Panel.
Already own the Slick Host WordPress theme?
If you already own the Slick Host WordPress theme with updates enabled then you can now download V1.4 from inside your account. There have been a vast amount of changes so switching to V1.4 will involve re-doing your Wizard Panel settings and updating all shortcode within your pages.
If you own an old version of the Slick Host WordPress theme without updates or if your updates have expired then you need to order access to the latest version below.
Switching to Slick Host?
If you're switching from a existing Zomex template we will provide the WHMCS integration ($50) for free. To take advantage of this order the Slick Host Wordpress theme and then open a sales ticket requesting the WHMCS sync addon to be added to your account.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Tuesday, September 10, 2019