WHMCS V7.3 is here, it's fully supported by all of our web hosting templates!
Today is a very special day, WHMCS have just officially announced the launch of V7.3! This new version sees lots of great new features and improvements to the leading software for web hosting resellers. I'm happy to announce that all of our responsive WHMCS templates, Wordpress themes, HTML5 templates, PHP templates & WHMCS modules have been updated to support WHMCS V7.3. Those looking to order a new template will find V7.3 support available out of the box, we have also created easy to follow update guides for all of our existing customer's showing you how to easily update your template for V7.3.
What's new in V7.3?
V7.3 sees a lot of fantastic features including:
- Sign-In Integrations - In WHMCS 7.3, your customers can save time and reduce the number of logins they have to remember by registering and connecting their Facebook, Twitter and Google accounts with your WHMCS installation to take advantage of instant one-click sign-in
- MailChimp E-commerce Integration - MailChimp integration enables you to leverage MailChimp for newsletter subscription management and marketing automation. Setup welcome emails, drip feed campaigns, product on-boarding email series, abandoned cart follow-ups and more.
- Admin Dashboard Widget Toggle - Dashboard widgets can now be toggled from displaying, allowing you to completely hide widgets you don't want.
After months of testing we have created the following update guides for you. You will also be able to download the latest version from inside your account:
- WHMCS templates - V7.3 update guide
- Wordpress themes - V7.3 update guide
- PHP templates - V7.3 update guide
- HTML templates - V7.3 update guide
- Flex Mail email template - no update required
- WHMCS responsive invoice & quote - no update required
- WHMCS affiliates land anywhere - no update required
- WHMCS SEO enhancer - no update required
If you have any questions about WHMCS V7.3 or our templates please do leave a comment below.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Tuesday, October 3, 2017