WHMCS V7.2 is here, it's fully supported by all of our templates & modules!
Today is a very special day, WHMCS have just officially announced the launch of V7.2! This new version sees lots of great new features and improvements to the leading software for web hosting resellers. I'm happy to announce that all of our responsive WHMCS templates, Wordpress themes, HTML5 templates, PHP templates & WHMCS modules have been updated to support WHMCS V7.2. Those looking to order a new template will find V7.2 support available out of the box, we have also created easy to follow update guides for all of our existing customer's showing you how to easily update your template for V7.2.
What's new in V7.2?
V7.2 sees a lot of fantastic features including:
- WHMCS MarketConnect - WHMCS MarketConnect is a platform through which you can resell products and services to your customers via your WHMCS installation.
- Client Area Domain Extension Pricing - A new TLD Pricing page has been introduced. It has been incorporated into the order & cart process for optimal conversion and workflow.
- SlimPay Direct Debit Module - SlimPay allows you to process orders using the bank pull based system of direct debit payments. Direct debit is not an instant payment service. Payments can take up to a few days to clear and fully complete processing.
After months of testing we have created the following update guides for you. You will also be able to download the latest version from inside your account:
- WHMCS templates - V7.2 update guide
- Wordpress themes - V7.2 update guide
- PHP templates - V7.2 update guide
- HTML templates - V7.2 update guide
- Flex Mail email template - no update required
- WHMCS responsive invoice & quote - Download the latest version of the module from inside your account. Upload and replace the viewinvoice.tpl file with the one from your active WHMCS template.
- WHMCS affiliates land anywhere - no update required
- WHMCS SEO enhancer - no update required
If you have any questions about WHMCS V7.2 or our templates please do leave a comment below.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Tuesday, May 16, 2017