We've updated all of our WHMCS templates!
Today is a very special day, we've just updated all of our WHMCS templates adding an array of new features including a new grid based table layout, HTML support & new Wizard Panel settings, CSS animation & much more!
This update takes all of our responsive WHMCS templates to a new level so we are very exciting to see you and your business benefiting from these new features.
What's new in the update?
- New hosting page layout - We've added a whole new layout to all hosting pages. The new layout is our take on a grid based table design which is commonly used to display VPS/server plans (see above screenshot).
- Wizard Panel HTML support - You can now use HTML inside Wizard Panel. For example this could be used to highlight certain text using <strong></strong> tags.
- CSS animation - Added to all templates + the option to turn it off in Wizard Panel
- New Wizard Panel settings - Animation (on/off), Slimmed down cart (on/off), Slimmed down login (on/off), Table2 option added to hosting pages layout setting (new grid based table layout), support for 1-6 homepage feature boxes
- Simplified the markup of content pages - Instead of using a unique string for each paragraph the whole content of these pages now use one string allowing better editablity
- New homepage domain checker - The TLD dropdown has now been removed allowing support for all extensions + no extension
- WHMCS element colors changed - We've tweaked the color scheme of all WHMCS elements for a more seamless integration
- New languages - Added support for Romanian, Macedonian, Hebrew, Estonian, Chinese, Azerbaijani
- Further enhancements - Removed old settings from Wizard Panel + old files, enhanced the speed by compressing various files of the template
How to upgrade
If you have all versions you will have access to the latest version inside your Zomex.com account under My Account > My Orders > Manage > Downloads. See "upgrade process" below for details on how to upgrade.
If you don't have access you can order it below, the price is only $30/year for all future versions or $30 one-time for the current latest version:
Note: This is a manual process so please allow up to 24 hours for us to upgrade your plan.
We've written a guide on how to upgrade below:
If you have any questions about this new update or our templates please do leave a comment below.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Friday, February 17, 2017