This service includes all of the configuration required to start selling shared web hosting accounts fully automated allowing you to focus on your business. Whether you're using a reseller hosting account or you have a VPS/dedicated server for your business this service is a quick, easy and reliable.
Included configuration with this service is general settings, automation settings, 1 payment gateway of your choice (e.g PayPal), setup of up to 3 web hosting plans fully automated, 1 server, 3 support ticket departments (sales, billing, support) & automatic database backup.
Once we've finished your configuration we will also carry out a test to ensure that the automation is functioning correctly (2 screenshots will be provided).
Included with our WHMCS service is:
- General settings - adding your company name, emails, ordering settings, mail settings, support, invoice settings etc
- Automation settings - invoice overdue days, when to suspend, terminate, automatic closing of inactive tickets etc
- Setup of 1 payment gateway (if requested) - PayPal, 2Checkout etc
- Setup of 3 ticket departments - We will setup billing, sales & support
- Database backup setup - your WHMCS database contains all customers, account details etc so is very important
- Server setup - we will setup 1 server (e.g 1 VPS, 1 reseller account or dedicated server)
- Setup of 3 shared hosting plans (fully automated) - We will setup 3 shared hosting plans of your choice to work with your reseller account, VPS or dedicated server
Proof of automation
If you use WHM for your reseller account, VPS or dedicated server we will run a account creation test to confirm that automation between WHMCS and WHM will work.
WHMCS configuration process
- Order our WHMCS configuration service
- You will receive a confirmation email with a .txt file attached containing the information we require to complete your security
- Attach the completed document to a new support ticket
- We will complete your WHMCS configuration and sent you a to do list containing the remaining things you need to complete (such as creating email accounts). We will also attach the 2 screenshots confirming that automation between WHMCS and WHM is working.
- Once completed we will remove your .txt document
Frequently asked questions
Below you'll find the answers to many questions we receive frequently. If you can't find the answer to your question below please do contact us.
How long does configuration take to complete?
We generally complete all WHMCS configuration orders within 48 hours.
Not what you're looking for?
This is just one of many WHMCS services we provide!