This service involves taking your existing website's (whether it's HTML, Wordpress, Joomla or just about any format) design (header, footer, fonts, content container) and integrating it with the default Clientexec template. The end result is a Clientexec template which matches the look and feel of your existing website. A client area/checkout process that matches your website's design/branding is vital as it increases the confidence of your customer's.
Our integration service is fantastic value of money carried out manually (no automatic tools) by those who have experience in the web hosting industry. We've been providing this service for many years and have many reviews on webhostingtalk.com.
If you don't have a existing website we provide many Clientexec templates which are already fully-integrated using the default template as a base. These templates are powerful and create a instant and fully functionality website which can be setup and customized easily.
Past Clientexec Integrations
Clientexec Integration process
- Order our Clientexec Integration service
- You will receive a confirmation email with a .txt file attached containing the information we require to complete your integration
- Attach the completed document to a new support ticket
- We will complete your integration on our development domain and send you a link to preview the finished integration
- You can request changes and we will work with you to finish the integration
- Once confirmed we will send you a link to download your integration files and instructions on how to install your new Clientexec template
Frequently asked questions
Below you'll find the answers to many questions we receive frequently. If you can't find the answer to your question below please do contact us.
How long does integration take to complete?
We generally complete all Clientexec Integration orders within 48 hours.
Not what you're looking for?
This is just one of many Clientexec services we provide!