This update is for all of our WordPress Themes using the WHMCS sync that were purchased before the release of WHMCS V7. Those who purchased after don't need to follow this update as all themes have been updated by us.
In this tutorial you will learn how to update your WordPress Theme WHMCS sync to support the new WHMCS V7.
This upgrade should only be completed if you're using a theme updated with the new V6 client area. The easiest way to check this is by viewing your websites register.php WHMCS page. If it looks like this (Bootstrap based) follow the below steps. If not then you cannot complete this update and should contact us to discuss the best way to update your theme.
Download update filesThis only applies to our responsive WordPress Themes if it's been updated with the new "Six" client area which is newer versions of all of our responsive themes.
1. Upload the files
1) Make a full backup of your WHMCS files for safety
2) Download the update files by clicking on the button to the right above
3) Extract the ZIP file to your desktop
4) Upload the contents of the upload directory to:
2. Edit the contact.tpl file
Open templates/your_template/contact.tpl and change: