You can hire us to move your WHMCS for you for only $20 - Order WHMCS Move
The steps to move WHMCS from one directory to another are:
- Remove anything that may conflict with WHMCS from your public_html directory
- Login to your admin panel and change the system URL to http://www.yourdomain.com/directory/ (http://www.yourdomain.com/ for root) under setup > general settings > general > system location
- Move your files from inside your folder to the directory of your choice directory (File Manager in cPanel makes this easy)
- Re-issue your WHMCS and enter the new license code when it's requested when you go to login to your admin panel
- Delete & re-add any WHMCS related Cron jobs you have running. Most users will have the WHMCS automation cron setup (setup > automation settings). In most cases there is a cron job for domain registrars also.