This update is for all of our PHP templates using the WHMCS sync that were purchased before the release of WHMCS V7. Those who purchased after don't need to follow this update as all templates have been updated by us.
In this tutorial you will learn how to update your PHP template to support the new WHMCS V7.
Download update filesThis only applies to our PHP templates if you're using the WHMCS sync integration.
1. Upload the files
1) Make a full backup of your WHMCS files for safety
2) Download the update files by clicking on the button to the right above
3) Extract the ZIP file to your desktop
4) Upload the contents of the upload directory to:
2. Edit the contact.tpl file
Open templates/your_template/contact.tpl and change: