In this tutorial we will cover how to install your Zomex PHP template and optional software integration.
PHP template installation
1) Extract the PHP Template - template - name 1.0.zip directory to your desktop
2) Open your FTP program and login to the web hosting account of the domain you'd like to install the template on
3) On your hosting account select the directory you'd like to install the template (we recommend public_html for root), on your local computer access HTML Template - template name 1.0 > upload and upload the contents
4) Edit the paths inside php_template_path/includes/functions.php
Your PHP template should now display when visiting the installed location.
Our templates also come with optional integration for WHMCS.
WHMCS integration installation
1) Extract the PHP Template - template name - WHMCS.zip directory to your desktop
2) Open your FTP program and login to the web hosting account of the domain you'd like to install the WHMCS integration on
3) On your hosting account select your WHMCS directory (we recommend installing WHMCS at public_html/clients/), on your local computer access HTML Template - Orbit - WHMCS > upload and upload the contents to your root WHMCS
4) Visit WHMCS admin > setup > addon modules > activate Wizard Panel PHP and click on the configure button. Add your correct paths and set the permission to full administrator then save.
5) Login to your WHMCS admin panel and go to setup > general settings. Activate template-name-whmcs as the template. Then click on the ordering tab and select template-name-whmcs-cart as the cart template (if one exists)
6) You need to open whmcs_path/configuration.php, you need to tell WHMCS where the includes directory of the PHP template is using the following code (add it before ?>):
You need to replace /home/username/public_html/php_template_path/includes/ with the full path to the includes directory of your PHP template.
You should now see a perfect integration of your template when visiting your WHMCS installation.
Leave a comment
Let us know what you think!