WHMCS v8.8 Is Here | All Products Updated & Guides Now Available!
- Friday, 22nd September, 2023
Today is a very special day, WHMCS have just officially announced the launch of v8.8! This new version sees lots of great new features and improvements to the leading software for web hosting resellers. I'm happy to announce that all of our responsive WHMCS Templates, WordPress Themes, HTML Templates & WHMCS Modules have been updated to support WHMCS v8.8. Those looking to order a new template will find v8.8 support available out of the box, we have also created easy to follow update guides for all of our existing customer's showing you how to easily update your template for V8.8.
Update May Not Be Required
Thanks to the child theme setup of many of our products this WHMCS update may not require any changes to our products. Check the update guides section to confirm if your product needs to be updated to support WHMCS v8.8.
What's New In WHMCS v8.8?
v8.8 sees a lot of fantastic features including:
- On-Demand Service Renewals - Clients can renew eligible services before the cycle's next automated invoice generation.
- Encrypted MySQL® Connection Support - Encrypt the connection to your TLS enabled database service utilizing new configuration file settings.
- Link wallet for Stripe - Clients can complete checkout using saved payment information from their Link wallet via the Stripe payment option.
- WP Squared - Our latest integration allows cPanel partners to easily sell WordPress® hosting backed by the new WP Squared server product by cPanel.
How Do I Update My Product?
Save yourself time by using our professional update service. Your update to WHMCS v8.8 will be completed in-house by our team who will ensure everything goes smoothly with no loss of customizations. Update WHMCS ($40) Update Template ($30) Update WHMCS + Template ($70)
We have created the following update guides for you. You will also be able to download the latest version from inside your account:
If you have any questions about WHMCS v8.8 or our templates please do leave a comment below or submit a support request.
Jack Curtis - CEO,