First and foremost we hope you and your family are safe during this virus outbreak.
Today is a very special day, WHMCS have just officially announced the launch of V7.10! This new version sees lots of great new features and improvements to the leading software for web hosting resellers. I'm happy to announce that all of our responsive WHMCS templates, Wordpress themes, HTML templates & WHMCS modules have been updated to support WHMCS V7.10. Those looking to order a new template will find V7.10 support available out of the box, we have also created easy to follow update guides for all of our existing customer's showing you how to easily update your template for V7.10.
What's new in V7.10?
V7.10 sees a lot of fantastic features including:
- SEO MarketConnect page - An all new WHMCS MarketConnect page and integration allowing you to resell SEO services View Demo
- TLD Import & Pricing Sync - Setup and manage TLDs faster, plus verify your margins
- Cron Task Reporting - Get detailed insights into the automated actions WHMCS performs
- Client Email Preferences - Now customers can customise exactly which types of emails they receive
We have created the following update guides for you. You will also be able to download the latest version from inside your account:
- WHMCS templates - V7.10 update guide
- Wordpress themes - V7.10 update guide
- HTML templates - V7.10 update guide
- Flex Mail email template - no update required
- WHMCS responsive invoice & quote - no update required
- WHMCS affiliates land anywhere - no update required
- WHMCS SEO enhancer - no update required
If you have any questions about WHMCS V7.10 or our templates please do leave a comment below.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Wednesday, April 8, 2020