Today is a very special day, WHMCS have just officially announced the launch of V7.9! This new version sees lots of great new features and improvements to the leading software for web hosting resellers. I'm happy to announce that all of our responsive WHMCS templates, Wordpress themes, HTML templates & WHMCS modules have been updated to support WHMCS V7.9. Those looking to order a new template will find V7.9 support available out of the box, we have also created easy to follow update guides for all of our existing customer's showing you how to easily update your template for V7.9.
What's new in V7.9?
V7.9 sees a lot of fantastic features including:
- VPN MarketConnect page - An all new WHMCS MarketConnect page and integration allowing you to resell VPN services View Demo
- PayPal Checkout - Offer your customers a faster and more streamlined checkout with the all new PayPal module
- Usage Billing - Usage Billing has arrived to WHMCS enabling you to bill your customers for what they've used and consumed, opening up many more product and pricing configuration capabilities.
- cPanel Per Account Billing - It is now possible to offer cPanel reseller hosting where the price resellers pay is based upon the number of cPanel hosting accounts they provision
- Stripe ACH & SEPA - The Stripe integration now supports ACH and SEPA payments.
We have created the following update guides for you. You will also be able to download the latest version from inside your account:
- WHMCS templates - V7.9 update guide
- Wordpress themes - V7.9 update guide
- HTML templates - V7.9 update guide
- Flex Mail email template - no update required
- WHMCS responsive invoice & quote - To update download the module ZIP and upload contents of the whmcs v7.9 directory to replace those of your active template (whmcs_path/templates/your_template/).
- WHMCS affiliates land anywhere - no update required
- WHMCS SEO enhancer - no update required
If you have any questions about WHMCS V7.9 or our templates please do leave a comment below.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Thursday, January 9, 2020