WHMCS Template - Responsive Eco Net V3.5 is here!
We've completely re-developed Eco Net to bring you V3.5! Eco Net is now responsive, HTML5/CSS3 based, includes a custom cart template & more! As part of this update we have created V3.5 for those who want to upgrade to the new responsive Eco Net version and we've created a mini update for anyone who wants to stick to V3.4 but add some new features (if for example you want to keep your customisations)
For V3.5 we have re-developed Eco Net from the ground up. When upgrading to V3.5 all of your existing Wizard Panel data will be safe and applied to the new version automatically. You will need to re-add your logo and any customisations you wish to transfer from V3.4.
- Responsive - adjusts to fit the device viewing it, whether your visitor is using a large desktop, smartphone or future device at X width this template will respond to fit ensuring your website looks perfect and is fully functional.
- Custom cart template - (View Demo) - highly optimised cart to ensure a high conversion rate. Features a shopping bag contents box, steps bar & simplified checkout process. We've also removed the distractions throughout the checkout process such as the mega menu links and footer links.
- RTL support - (View Demo) - define languages of your choice as RTL and when your visitor selects a RTL language the template will automatically adjust so it's align correctly.
- Plan highlighting - easily highlight 1 plan on each page as popular so it's highlighted with a darker color and ribbon icon
- Custom pages - we've included a affiliate, why choose us and testimonial page with this template.
- V3.5 also includes all of the old V3.4 features and the new once from the mini update below.
V3.4 mini update
The following is a mini update for users who don't want to upgrade to V3.5 (due to extensive customisations). This update will add the following functionality without loosing any customisations you've made to V3.4.
- 4 new hosting pages - Screenshot - like the existing 6 these pages are all editable via Wizard Panel and can be re-named to any type of product/service.
- Wizard Panel enhancements - Screenshot - We've focused a lot on removing un-used content from Wizard Panel. For example in the screenshot as the table layout is selected only the table UI is shown (no boxes), as 3 plans are selected only 3 columns of the table are shown making it easier to edit. This feature was inspired by seeing users deleting the text of un-used plans.
- Other updates include: Adding a Google+ on/off setting to Wizard Panel, Converting payment terms on the boxes layout to use input fields rather than dropdowns allowing complete freedom over the payment term.
Will I loose customizations by upgrading?
For both upgrade options your Wizard Panel settings will be safe. The V3.5 update will require you to re-add your logo and any changes you'd like to transfer. The V3.4 update can be done without any loss of customisations (ensure you check the edited files first).
How to upgrade
If you have the Eco Net all versions you will find the upgrade files inside your Zomex.com account under My Account > My Products > Manage > Downloads. The download includes a link to our tutorial explaining exactly how to upgrade your Eco Net template.
If you have Eco Net V3.4 without the future versions you'll need to upgrade to all future versions which is priced at only $30/year (this price is based on you already having purchased Eco Net V3.4) and grants you instant access to all future versions of Eco Net. Click the button below to order this addon.
Note: This is a manual process so please allow up to 24 hours for us to upgrade your plan.
We can complete the upgrade for you for only $30. Once your order is complete we will ask you which files if any have been modified. We will then go ahead upgrade your template manually. If you choose the V3.4 upgrade there won't be any loss of customisations. If you choose to upgrade to V3.5 (recommended) we will install the new version but you'll need to re-add any customisations made to the template files.
I have a different template, will it be updated?
Yes, we are working on updating all complete templates. All templates will be updated one by one, updates for all templates will include:
- 4 new hosting pages
- Wizard Panel enhancements
Saturday, December 7, 2013