WHMCS V7.1 is here, it's fully supported by all of our templates & modules!
Today is a very special day, WHMCS have just officially announced the launch of V7.1! This new version sees lots of great new features and improvements to the leading software for web hosting resellers. I'm happy to announce that all of our responsive WHMCS templates, Wordpress themes, HTML5 templates, PHP templates & WHMCS modules have been updated to support WHMCS V7.1. Those looking to order a new template will find V7.1 support available out of the box, we have also created easy to follow update guides for all of our existing customer's showing you how to easily update your template for V7.1.
What's new in V7.1?
V7.1 sees a lot of fantastic features including:
- Admin Dashboard Widgets - A whole new rewrite of the WHMCS admin panel including new widgets and admin permissions
- Premium Domains - From V7.1 you'll be able to provide premium domains to your clients allowing you to increase your income from domain sales
- Stripe - We are very excited about this, WHMCS now has developed a native Stripe module allowing you to accept payments using the popular Stripe payment gateway
After months of testing we have created the following update guides for you:
- WHMCS templates - V7.1 update guide
- Wordpress themes - V7.1 update guide
- PHP templates - V7.1 update guide
- HTML templates - V7.1 update guide
- Flex Mail email template - no update required
- WHMCS responsive invoice & quote - no update required
- WHMCS affiliates land anywhere - no update required
- WHMCS SEO enhancer - no update required
If you have any questions about WHMCS V7.1 or our templates please do leave a comment below.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Wednesday, December 14, 2016