WHMCS V7 is here, it's fully supported by all of our templates & modules!
Today is a very special day, WHMCS have just officially announced the launch of V7! This new version sees lots of great new features and improvements to the leading software for web hosting resellers. I'm happy to announce that all of our responsive WHMCS templates, Wordpress themes, HTML5 templates, PHP templates & WHMCS modules have been updated to support WHMCS V7. Those looking to order a new template will find V7 available to download instantly after purchase, we have also created easy to follow update guides for all of our existing customer's showing you how to update your template for V7.
What's new in V7?
V7 sees a lot of fantastic features including:
- Auto Updater - Updates are now never more than just a few clicks away. Say goodbye to downloading updates.
- Spotlight TLDs - Promote your best selling extensions with Spotlight and Sale Groups to increase sales and conversions.
- Setup Wizard - Hit the ground running and be ready to begin selling in minutes with the new quick start setup wizard.
- Simple Product Configuration - The new, simpler way to configure products for cPanel, DirectAdmin and Plesk - it's never been easier.
After months of testing we have created the following update guides for you:
- WHMCS templates - V7 update guide
- Wordpress themes - V7 update guide
- PHP templates - V7 update guide
- HTML templates - V7 update guide
- Flex Mail email template - no update required
- WHMCS responsive invoice & quote - V7 update guide
- WHMCS affiliates land anywhere - no update required
- WHMCS SEO enhancer - no update required
If you have any questions about WHMCS V7 or our templates please do leave a comment below.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Tuesday, October 4, 2016