WHMCS template update - Perspective V1.2 is here!
New in V1.2
- Wizard Panel V1.5 - new! - responsive, improved UI, faster & more efficient, better links to documentation, ability to turn on/off the testimonials and why choose us pages/content. SEO settings for more pages.
- SEO enhancements - new! - added the ability to define the page title, meta tags and meta description for many more pages including affiliate-program.php, clientarea.php, cart.php, register.php etc. Also added the rel="canonical" on all the main pages which has benefits to SEO
- Perspective Checkout template - new! - set the cart template as a child template meaning it won't need to be updated in future as it pulls the required files from the Modern cart. We've also setup the steps progress bar to work with any WHMCS cart template
- Homepage domain checker enhancements - new! - modified the homepage domain checker to use the TLDs set in Wizard Panel for the domain checker TLD dropdown. Set the ability to remove a domain TLD from this section by leaving it blank in Wizard Panel
- & much more! - compressed images for increased speed, logo pulled from WHMCS admin, bug fixes
How to upgrade
If you have the Perspective all versions you will find the upgrade files inside your Zomex.com account under My Account > My Products > Manage > Downloads. See "upgrade process" below for details on how to upgrade.
If you have Perspective V1.1 or lower without the future versions you'll need to upgrade to all future versions which is priced at only $30/year (this price is based on you already having purchased Perspective) and grants you instant access to all future versions of Perspective. Click the button below to order this addon.
Note: This is a manual process so please allow up to 24 hours for us to upgrade your plan.
We've written a guide on how to upgrade below:
Hire us to complete your upgrade
We can complete this template upgrade for you for $30, you can hire us by ordering below:
Important - due to the amount of files edited this update service will cause loss of customizations. If you'd like us to apply the update manually please contact us for a quote.
Jack Curtis - CEO,
Monday, March 28, 2016