This update is only for templates running Wizard Panel V1.3 (can be confirmed in WHMCS under setup > addon modules). If you purchased your template after 17/3/16 you should already be running Wizard Panel V1.4+. If you're running V1.2 or under please contact us and we will explain how to update.
This update applies to all of our WHMCS templates. You can hire us to complete this update for you for only $15, this service can be ordered via the V1.4 announcement.
What's new in Wizard Panel V1.4?
In V1.4 we've re-developed Wizard Panel from the ground up it's now fully responsive, has better UI, is faster & more efficient, has better links to documentation/resources. This update provides the perfect base for new features and functionality which we will implement in the next version.
In order to perform this update you should be:
- running Wizard Panel V1.3 - you can confirm your version of Wizard Panel under setup > addon modules. If you're running a older version of Wizard Panel contact us (via the support link in Wizard Panel) and we will provide further instructions on how to update.
- running PHP version 5.0 to 5.5 - You can check your PHP version under WHMCS > help > Health & Updates. If you're running PHP V5.6+ please contact us (via the support link in Wizard Panel) and we will provide the files you need.
Before proceeding ensure your template passes the pre-upgrade checks above.
1) Make a full backup of your WHMCS files and database for safety
2) Download the wizard-panel-v1-4-update.zip file from inside your account (my account > my products/templates > edit > downloads)
3) Extract the ZIP file to your desktop
4) Upload the contents of the upload folder to:
5) Go to WHMCS > addons > Wizard Panel and then setup > addon modules.
6) Click on the configure button next to Wizard Panel, if your license key isn't already listed add it and then select your purchase domain and click save (screenshot). Return to addons > Wizard Panel and you should see V1.4 under the license tab.
Leave a comment
Let us know what you think!